Established in 1990, King Hoe Excavating is a full scope civil services company that is committed to achieving the highest levels of safety, quality, and service on every project we undertake. We understand the importance of helping our clients reach their strategic objectives and our expertise on large and complex jobs makes us the perfect partner.
What we do
Some of the the work we do at King Hoe Excavating include:
- Storm, sanitary, and water main installations
- Storm detention and infiltration facilities
- Site Preparation and Preloading
- Bulk Excavation and Shoring
- Road building, paving, curbing and sidewalks
- Shallow utility installations, Hydro, Telus, Shaw and streetlighting
- Landfill construction & closures, gas extraction
- Environmental remediation & soil treatment
- Erosion Sediment Control, settlement ponds, and water treatment
- Clearing and grubbing
- In stream works, culverts, & remote sites
REQUEST A BID FROM KING HOE EXCAVATING LTD
Ready To Work With us?
For more information about our services and what we do, please contact us!